The Edith Cowan University is awarding Overseas Partner Scholarship who have completed a program at an articulated partner institution off-shore for the year 2019. Scholarships are available for International students.
The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be use for any other student expenses.
ECU offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and we have a vibrant research culture. ECU is a leader in developing alternative entry pathways to higher education.
- Applications Deadline: July 30, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarships are open to prospective international students seeking to complete a bachelor’s degree at Edith Cowan University.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia