Apply Now for Ghent University Master Grants 2016 for Students from Developing Countries to Study in Belgium.
Ghent University provides Master Grants to candidates from developing countries who wish to obtain a master’s degree at Ghent University. In 2016 the call will only be open for students already in their first Master year at Ghent University. The scholarship consists of insurance, an allowance of 1000
Euro per month, an installation fee of 500€ and a refund of the yearly tuition fee with a maximum of 105€
Each year, a maximum of 10 scholarships can be awarded.
In 2016, Ghent University will only reward scholarships to students already in their first master year at Ghent University, following a 2-year Master programme taught in English.
Students already in their first master year of one of the above mentioned programmes at Ghent University.
You must have a bachelor degree when you submit your application.
If your country is on the LIST OF DEVELOPING COUNTRIES , you can apply for the Master Grant. If not, you will not be eligible.
The scholarship fee consists of:
- Allowance of €1000 per month.
- One-time only installation fee of €500
- Insurance (health, civil liability, repatriation)
- Yearly reimbursement of the tuition fee with a maximum of €105
Warning: in case of increased tuition fee for the master’s programme, Ghent University will only reimburse the refundable part. Fees vary according to the programme and can be up to €8000 e.g. certain Erasmus Mundus programmes.
Airline ticket and visa costs are not included in the grant.
The recommendations are based on:
- The qualifications of the applicant for the master grant (this also implies that the chances of overly qualified candidates might increase)
- There is no strict age limit, altough applicants below 40 years are preferred
- The significance of the master’s programme for the student’s country
- Validation of the knowledge in the student’s country
- The motivation of the applicant.
- The results of the first semester at Ghent University
E-Mail: [email protected]
For More Information:
Application Deadline: April 15 2016.